All District Students:
- Auditions are Saturday, December 10, 2016 at Colonial Forge High School
- Doors will open at 7:00 am; Student Registration begins at 7:30 am and ENDS at 9:30 am in the cafeteria/commons
- Students will register at the audition site to receive their audition number; Audition numbers will be assigned sequentially, not randomly
- The auditorium will be used as a holding area ; Students WILL NOT be allowed to play instruments or other noise-creating device in the auditorium – this includes sticks/pad!
- Students will be called from the auditorium and taken to warm-up rooms where they may begin playing
- Students are not to play their instruments in any area of the school other than the specified warm-up and audition rooms. Please advise them of this regulation. They will have a minimum of 20 minutes in a warm-up room as long as they are on-time when their audition number is called. If they miss their number, their warm-up time may be limited.
- No students are allowed outside of the Auditorium or commons area of the building unless they are warming up for their audition or going to the audition rooms.
- Students will need to keep their audition number with them to show as they enter the warm-up and audition room(s). A “sign-in” list will be created as they enter each room as a verification of audition numbers.